Accountancy Software Trainer/Consultant – Audit, training, remote
To work for a software provider specialising in delivering expert accountancy and audit SaaS packages.
This is a remote first role for the global leader in providing financial reporting and data analytical software to the Accountancy industry.
As an Accountancy trainer you will be qual or part qual accountant or have a strong background in accountancy as an industry as you will be providing training to finance directors, partners, and audit experts across the whole spectrum of ways and delivery methods.
You will be expected to look and develop new training modules and products to their existing suite of off the shelf and bespoke programmes. You will have a particular interest in technology and how it supports the work of an accounting team, and you are likely to have had some experience of using automated accounts production systems.
• 3+ years’ experience in a statutory accounting or compliance role
• A formal full or part qualification in accounting would be ideal
• Client contact experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong interest in Information technology, Cloud technology, and its application within the finance sector
• An attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly competent in the use of standard office IT systems
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as a team
• An aptitude for learning
• Commercial awareness
• To provide training in the use of the company’s suite of templates as and when required to any user or potential user
• To assist the Education & Media Manager in developing suitable training material for use on the company’s training courses
• To assist with the development of training material to assist users in the operation of the company’s templates
• To work with subject matter experts to research, develop and deliver new content across articles, web, video and audio
• To assist with the preparation of video and audio training material, including webinars
• To maintain your professional knowledge, and remain up to date with current trends in the accounting software and cloud software market