Contract Ruby Engineer – Ruby, Rails, Agile, BDD, TDD, MySQL, jQuery, GitLab, AWS
They are offering REMOTE working
We are hiring new Ruby Rails developers to join a company that are developing highly agile and efficient solutions.
You will have strong knowledge within Ruby and the Rails framework, as well as being passionate about agile methodologies and processes specifically TDD, BDD and scrum.
You will understand the full development lifecycle and release schedule and ideally have a good grasp of other languages and understand the current iterations of mobile architecture. Experience in software engineering, design and architecture from an Agile approach would also be beneficial.
Tech and requirements:
• Ruby on Rails
• Infrastructure running on AWS.
• Fully CI driven
• Infrastructure as Code utilizing AWS ECS, Terraform, GitLab, Docker,
• Deep knowledge of software engineering and core web technologies.
• Working knowledge of modern full stack development techniques
• Ownership for deployment and testing strategies for our backend
• Design and implementation of several projects for web services on mobile apps.
If this Ruby Engineer position sounds interesting and you would like more details, contact me and we can arrange a call asap