DevOps Engineer – AWS, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Ansible/Chef, AWS/Azure, monitoring tools. Remote
Working for a financial data company, you will develop and build a high availability and scalable infrastructure for their clients. As the DevOps engineer you will key in supporting the development and release pipelines for the delivery of code to various environments.
The company itself is a financial data business that enables its clients to amalgamate all its financial data sources into one unified data solution platform. This platform is the first data experience platform built specifically to bring all the real time financial market data, including, news, social media, web, market datasets, alerts and notifications, to the most effective channel for each of its clients.
This delivers exceptionally individually personalised financial market data experiences on one single platform, leading to rapid and enhanced decsion making to be carried out on the financial markets.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Software Development background
• Data Engineering experience would be beneficial
• Strong experience of developing and maintaining deployment and automation scripts to deliver CI/CD capabilities
• TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
• Code and design practices including the use of Ansible or CHEF
• Building highly available and scalable infrastructure solutions on either Azure or AWS platforms
• Creating multiple automated environments
• Good working knowledge of both Linux and Windows environments and tools.
• Any experience with Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Rest API’s and monitoring tools would be great.
If you are a DevOps engineer who is looking to work in a hyper growth environment, then this role could be you, drop me a note and let’s arrange a time to connect.