Full Stack Engineer – Java, React, Microservices
This is a permanent position to work for a Global Consulting firm, working on an indefinite programme of work for an exciting client in the Financial Services sector.
The role whilst remote for now, will require an on-site presence in Glasgow on a regular basis towards the end of the year.
• Knowledge and experience of all stages of software development in highly agile working environment.
• Experience of design, development, testing and deployment of web applications on a cloud environment and on premise environments.
• Exposure to at-least one cloud-based implementation is desirable.
• Hands-on development experience using java advanced frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
• Experience and knowledge of code versioning tools i.e. Github/Gitlab, SVN
• Experience and knowledge in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Experience in managing and maintaining Dev-ops pipelines and development automation.
• Unit and functional test automation using Junit and Mockito.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like SQL/ Oracle /DB2 and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Excellent Technical Documentation and presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on NoSQL DBs Cassandra/Redis/MongoDB
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP.