Working for a financial data company, you must have excellent VueJS experience and be passionate about writing quality code that has a great user experience.
As a front-end developer with VueJS, you will be working in tandem with the backend developers to create all of the FE features for their products, creating reusable code and front-end infrastructure for multiple uses. You will be responsible for the design, test, and implementation of the solutions through to production, understand the client’s requirements, suggest, recommend and outline solutions and design the reviews in line with expectations for each personalisation.
The company itself is a financial data business that enables its clients to amalgamate all its financial data sources into one unified data solution platform. This platform is the first data experience platform built specifically to bring all the real time financial market data, including, news, social media, web, market datasets, alerts and notifications, to the most effective channel for each of its clients.
This delivers exceptionally individually personalised financial market data experiences on one single platform, leading to rapid and enhanced decsion making to be carried out on the financial markets.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Solve unique and complex problems
• Working with backend developers, product owners, UX and other scrum team members
• Design, implement and test solutions through to production
• Participate in design reviews and providing input to the client design recommendations
• Understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases.
• Code reviews
• Ensure quality of the product through automated testing
• Strong understanding of ReactJS, Typescript and Redux
• Familiar with use of node.js and webpack