We’re looking for a JIRA Systems Administrator to join one of the UK market leader SaaS providers of technology to financial advice firms. If you’re interested in working within a Finance company but still want to be working on the latest technology, then this company could be for you!
As the Atlassian Product Administrator, you will lead the definition and implementation of the Confluence and JIRA strategy and provide thought leadership within the group as well as be the Technical Authority for the use of Atlassian products within the company. You will help the company with their mission to be a cloud only business, working with technical teams as they deploy tools Azure AD join, Intune, Autopilot and Mavenlink to provide to users with an always fully up to date, friction free user experience.
As the JIRA System Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
• Support JIRA, Confluence and Mavenlink administration (projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations);
• Lead JIRA and Confluence upgrades, coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling;
• Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions;
• Adapt XML configuration files in regard to JIRA integrations as necessary;
• Regularly Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them;
• Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests;
• Conduct training for employees on JIRA and Confluence. Experience we look for regarding this JIRA System Administrator position:
• Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, Confluence, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite;
• Proficient in understanding and adapting XML (Extensible Mark-up Language);
• Experience as a JIRA Administrator in the past where one has customised JIRA projects with various schemas;
• Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation;
• Experience installing and updating JIRA plugins using Atlassian SDK is a plus.
This role is paying up too £60,000 + Benefits
The role is based in Wimbledon – Interviewing and Onboarding remotely.