Lead Data Analyst
One of the UK’s fastest growing start up’s is looking to add a Lead Data Analyst to their hybrid working team. Our client has doubled their headcount year on year and with an influx of new customers they need a Lead Data Analyst to own the next phase of the data story.
As a Lead Data Analyst you will be working closely with internal stakeholders to develop reports and dashboards, you will also be using your analytical skillset to identify areas of improvement as well as potential growth areas within the business/customer base. Populating the data warehouse, cleansing data and verifying the data accuracy will also fall under your remit.
For this Lead Data Analyst role, you will ideally have:
· 4+ Years’ Experience as a Lead/Senior Data Analyst
· Exposure to the Retail and E-Commerce Market
· SQL and ETL experience
· Previously worked with PowerBI/Tableau/SSRS or other visualisation tools
As the successful Lead Data Analyst, you will receive an industry leading package which will consist of:
· Up to £50,000-£60,000 Basic Salary
· Structured career progression
· Training on new technologies
· Extensive benefits package
· Hybrid working
Interested? Please send you CV, alternatively for more information contact Dhirj Angris for Movement8 on 0121 809 8822 or [email protected]
Keywords – Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Information Analyst, Informatics Analyst, Data Insight, Insight Analyst, Master Data Analyst, Master Data Management