Product Owner – Mobile apps, REST APi’s, Outside IR35, Remote
The company itself is a financial data business that enables its clients to amalgamate all its financial data sources into one unified data solution platform. This platform is the first data experience platform built specifically to bring all the real time financial market data, including, news, social media, web, market alerts and notifications, to the most effective channel for each of its clients.
This delivers exceptionally individually personalised financial market data experiences on one single platform, leading to rapid and enhanced decision making to be carried out on the financial markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a data disrupter in the finance market data going through rapid growth. As the Product owner you will own the product definition and roadmap in line with customer requirements and company vision. This role will support both the engineering and dev team, as well as manage software development details, whilst still ensuring customer requirements drive the product.
Your purpose is to work as their representative to manage the product lifecycle of Project from design, build and test, ensuring it matches the initial requirements. You will be working with a Dev agency, who will be responsible for specific features, so it is important they you have good management skills.
Skills and Requirements
• Help Delivery planning to deliver product features as per the agreed roadmap
• Define Product functional specifications for the engineering team to build out
• Ensure product management and changes are in line with Company objectives
• Works in tandem with PMO team to ensure project deliverables, timelines are adhered to
• Collaborate with the rest of the development team to scope out, R&D and design new features
• Create user story maps and collaborate with Customer Experience
• Define product strategy, backlog & roadmap by working with the Head of Solutions, CEO & CTO
• Define Epics and User stories
• Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
• Engage in sprint planning sessions, stand ups and retrospectives
• Write test and acceptance criteria
• Collect and implement product feedback from customers, technical team members, commercial team members, and other stakeholders.
If you are a contract Product Owner and can start in April then lets talk