Software Engineer – C/C++ / Rust / AWS
SaaS Software provider
London / Remote
We're working closely with SaaS company who provide critical networking solutions for retail banking clients, emergency services and other telecoms providers to help with compliance, security, and voice technology. The products they build ensure their end clients can remain secure & reliable.
You'll be working in a close knit team of 5 building, maintaining and modernising the current stack. The first 3-6 months will be spent working on a new system which replaces an old telephony stack. Its crucial that you have come from a low-level coding background to ensure an efficient service to their clients.
You will also have the opportunity to cross train into Rust as a lot of the new systems have this codebase. The opportunity allows WFH 4 days a week with a once a week meetup on a Wednesday in London and you'll also get to spend some of your time on Fridays aiding your personal development.
They need an all-round developer who is familiar with TDD, architectural patterns, API's, DB's, Cloud, CI/CD and ideally some serverless knowledge.
– C/C++ – Low-level coding is essential
– Bonus points if you already some Rust exposure.
– Performance bonus of 10% – based on individual & company.
– Salary up to £75,000
– 25 days holiday, Option to buy an extra 5 days.
– Personal development Fridays – explore your own tech interests.
– Charity time off for initiatives similar to Code Club.
– Annual Hackathons
– Private Healthcare
– Gym Membership