Software Engineer / React
£50,000 to £60,000
London / Hybrid working
We're looking for 2 x mid-level engineers to help build a platform that enables brands and retails to effectively manage tasks within their organisation. The business is going through a period of growth where they looking to expand features, improve the UX, introduce more reporting capabilities and also move their mobile app to an offline web application. You'll get a chance to work on a broad range of projects and learn from experienced engineers. You'll join a team of 4 developers and the Head of Development to build and ship quality products to their clients. Its a very flat structure so you will have a voice and be able to influence change.
– Knowledge of UX.
– Built and tested API's, features and integrations.
– Experienced with bug fixing
Day to Day:
– Monitoring and Maintenance of web infrastructure
– Contribute to architectural decisions.
– Building API's & new Features.
– Manage complex code, maintaining the highest quality
– Some mentoring of Junior team members.
The business have an office in central London, the team get together on a Monday and Friday and the rest can be worked from home. On top of your salary you'll receive solid training opportunities, a company share scheme, Pension 4%, opportunity to learn AWS & Ruby on rails