QA, Manual Testing, Backend Software, Postman, SQL, PostGres, REST APIs, Micro services, to work with a growing scale-up tech business, based in central London although offering a fully remote position.
This is a permanent position, paying £45-50k and can be either fully remote or part remote, depending on your preference.
You will have significant experience providing Software QA, with a focus on Back end testing and must have experience with REST APIs and working in a Micro services architecture. Working knowledge of PostMan is required, as is solid experience with SQL queries. If you have worked with PostGres before this would be a bonus.
Around 70% of the role will focus on responding to tickets on Back End issues, manually reproducing them and testing for bugs, with the remaining 30% on Front End web testing. You will be working closely with the Development team and a Dev in Test who is already in the business to help them grow their platform as they entire new territories and grow their client base. You will be expected to have knowledge across the following:
If you are interested in hearing more and have the backend testing experience to add real value please get in touch ASAP!