Technical Software Architect – C#, .Net Framework, .net Core, microservices, CI/CD, REST APi
To work for a market leading SaaS provider of technology to the Financial Services industry to be based in London but is largely remote.
Within their industry they use innovative architecture technology to enable their clients to ensure a wider reach of their services in a more effective and efficient way through their extensive use of APi extensibility.
As a software architect, you will be required to help design and grow their core SaaS platforms. The company has exciting global ambitions and are needing your help in shaping, evolving and document the architecture that underpins their existing platforms. They have a comprehensive microservices architecture for their backend and are looking to extend the pattern into new products for all their user-facing applications. A strong leader with good ideas and modern engineering practices is needed to drive and govern this initiative.
• Drive technology to maintain and enhance their market leading products;
• Lead an on-going transition from monolith to microservices;
• Ensure that best practices are used across the product range;
• Evangelise our architectural vision to team members and senior stakeholders; and
• Provide technical leadership within the delivery teams
• Ensure that the architecture enables the business to deliver against the corporate and technology strategies efficiently and rapidly.
• Be responsible and accountable for the design, development, delivery, and support of the architecture software.
• Champion the architecture and challenge propositions that weaken or compromise it.
• Identify and address architectural challenges.
• Agree technical priorities for the architecture.
• Experience in designing, building, and operating distributed systems
• Fluent in REST API design
• Familiar with containerisation/automation and cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp, AWS etc)
• Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline with multiple daily deployments to production
• Excellent understanding of development methodologies and modelling techniques
• Microsoft .NET Framework/.NET Core
• Microsoft SQL Server
If this Software Architect position sounds interesting, please send through you CV and we can set up a call.