This is an exciting opportunity to join an online rewards and market research company with millions of users worldwide. They use the latest machine learning and statistical methods to offer their users the best experience to attain maximum personal benefit from their site. This is aUK based remote role but would ideally suit someone who is able to go to the office occasionally in Reading
They are looking for a Frontend UX/UI Developer who must have an eye for design and detail and a flair for creating great looking interfaces that will appeal to their millions of users.
As the UI/UX developer, you will be required to develop your skill levels and work with the latest technologies as you progress within the company.
Although the company is over 10 years old, you will be working in a "start-up" look and feel environment developing new features and products for both the website (React) and mobile applications (React Native). They use a microservices architecture utilising multiple technology stacks (currently this is Ruby, Node.js, Scala and Elixir) and you will have a strong interest and experience in design and user experience.
• Determining the structure and design of web and mobile apps.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• 1+ years’ experience as a frontend developer
• Experience with graphic design applications
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and developing responsive web and mobile sites
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Experience with mobile app development is a plus
If this UX/UI developer position sounds interesting and you would like more details, contact me and we can arrange a call asap