Mid C# developer – Full Stack, C#, .Net Core, Angular, Azure stack, part remote
To work for a digital logistics company based in Berkshire. You will be working on developing a brand-new suite of greenfield projects written in C#, Angular 9, .net Core and the full Azure stack. This role would suit a junior C# developer who is looking to work with the latest .net stack and associated full stack technologies (Angular9, Azure CI/CD pipelines etc). They are looking for someone who is passionate about all tech, someone who is willing to learn and develop as you will be exposed to many new technologies. You will be fully trained into an accomplished .Net full stack Engineer
The core requirements for the role are a good understanding of C#, OOP, REST APi’s and dependency injection. Anything else will be beneficial, however you will be working on all the latest tech in the stack from day 1, so the potential to learn and develop your skills into a greater full stack developer will be immense.
For the main part of the role, you will be understanding the data integration challenges of the platform and creating best of breed APIs and applications.
As the mid C# developer, you will be working with the architecture and business teams to provide interface and model requirements, have a great communication skills at all levels working remotely, and work in a continuous improvement environment. All of which are critical to the success of this long-term greenfield program as the products that they are developing exist on clean architecture and SOLID development practices.
• Translate business features into backlog tasks
• Enhance existing UI framework and core functionality
• Uphold core architecture, design principles and CTO guidelines
• Develop APi interfaces and to some extend responsive user interfaces
• Ensure that development standards are matched (TDD, MVC, Responsive App, CI, etc)
• Work closely with Product Owners and the Development Manager
IDEAL SKILL KNOWLEDGE (albeit exposure to.)
• Some knowledge of HTML5, CSS & BootStrap
• .NET Core/.NET Framework, preferably C#
• ASP.Net/Core, MVC, Web API
The overall environment in which you will be working in and learning:
• Azure functions
• Machine learning
• PL/SQL Oracle
• TDD and BDD
• Continuous development & integration
If this mid C# developer position sounds of interest and you would like to hear more, contact me now so we can arrange a call