This is a 6 month initial contract, falling Inside IR35 and paying £450-475pd.
The contract will be on a fully remote basis, but candidates must reside within the UK.
You will be working with a global Consulting firm, on a long term project for a Banking client, as part of a huge Digital Transformation.
As such you will need good commercial experience in the following:
• Swift and iOS SDK and experience in building mobile applications for iOS
• Good understanding of architecture patterns, design principles, interface guidelines and best practices
• Working in agile teams and familiarity with Jira/confluence, Git, Jenkins, Fastlane
• iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools ( Instruments or Shark)
• Cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP.