SDET – developer. .net Core, BDD, C#, Selenium, Webdriver
To work for a global leader of management solutions as they look to expand their teams across their offices in Europe UK and the US.
They are looking for two great SDETS to join their team and be responsible for their flagship Cloud SaaS solution, utilizing the latest Microsoft technologies, to expand the product’s functionality and evolve the core technical platform.
Working in one of their scrum teams, you will be based in the UK and be able to attend their office in Hampshire 1-2 days a week for team collaboration. You will be given the technical freedom to identify and deliver high quality solutions to customer problems, whilst being supported by industry leading tooling and quality review processes.
• C# / .Net / .Net Core
• Creating automated test frameworks for Behaviour Driven tests using SpecFlow for:
o Frontend using Selenium and WebDriver Backend Service (via RESTful APIs)
• Creating test cases for new and existing functionality
• Deploying and managing test environments
• Working knowledge of performance test tools
• Experience using techniques such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD
• Experience creating Infrastructure as code
• Performing security and penetration testing
• CI/CD Pipelines
• Azure DevOps
If you are interested in hearing more about the company and the position, apply now and we can set up a call.