SRE – DevOps Engineer – AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, OSI
To work for a market leading SaaS provider of technology to the Financial Services industry to be based in London.
Within their industry they use innovative architecture technology to enable their clients to ensure a wider reach of their services in a more effective and efficient way through their extensive use of APi extensibility.
As a Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps engineer you will have a previous track record in DevOps and AWS, you will be critical to their existing team by tuning their current applications as well as implementing new process, whilst becoming the thought leader for the company in this area by improving best practice and operating behaviours. Your ideas are welcome, and they will expect you to bring in new tooling and technology to assist this process and turn the performance of the applications into something that is world class.
• You will be responsible for tuning the current applications and assisting with investigating performance issues
• You will improve and extend the operations procedures and best practices
• You’ll effectively investigate, resolve, and mitigate service-impacting events
• Implement new tooling and technology
• Reviewing development changes to improve the performance of the applications.
Skills and Experience Required
If this Site reliability engineer sounds like you and you would like to hear more, drop me a line and we can set up a call.